Before and After School Clubs
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL FEES AND BOOKING ARRANGEMENTS
Below is an outline of the fees and booking arrangements for Chawton CE Primary’s Before and After School Clubs.
These clubs are for children attending Chawton CE Primary from Years 1 to 6. Children in Reception may be admitted to the clubs but this is at the discretion of the Head Teacher and dependant on numbers for staffing purposes; parents will need to request permission from the Head teacher for Reception aged children before making a booking.
School Staff are our club leaders and all our normal school routines and systems will apply e.g. first aid, safeguarding, the use of medicines etc.
Morning Sessions: 8am – 8.30am, cost £2.50, one week = £12.50 (5 sessions)
After School Session: 3.15pm – 5.15pm, cost £7.50, one week = £30.00 (4 sessions)
Sessions can also be paid for on a half term and termly basis (see booking form)
We have tried to make booking your child(ren) onto the clubs as easy as possible. You can book a term in advance, half term or for a 2-week period.
- Please complete the booking form and return it to school at least one week before the booked sessions are due to begin.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheques or online. Cheques should be made payable to Chawton CE Primary School.
- Reminders for payment will be sent out at the end of week before a booking, prompt payment is necessary to ensure efficient running of the clubs.
- Bookings need to be made at least one whole week in advance. Please complete the booking form and return it to school. Additional forms can be requested from the school office.
- If you require your child to attend an After School session that day and it has not been previously booked, please endeavour to ring before 2pm. We will do our best to accommodate this need.
- If you collect your child before the end of a club, you will still be charged the cost of the entire session as staff will still need to be paid.
- If you wish to cancel a session, a week’s notice in writing is requested and then payment will be banked for a future session or returned at the end of the booked period.
- If your child will miss a booked session due to illness, please inform the school office immediately. There will be no refund, but this session will be banked for future use.
- Where no prior notification is received no refund or banked session can be given.
- If you are late collecting your child, a supplementary charge may be made to cover the cost of staff staying with your child until collection.
- It is the parent/carer’s responsibility to register their child upon arrival in the school office for morning sessions and to sign them out on departure for after school sessions.
- If you require anyone else to collect your child, we must have authorisation in writing or by telephone before collection - in line with the schools existing policy.
- Staffing levels currently allow for a maximum of 8 pupils at a session. Where the session is oversubscribed priority will be given to siblings of children already attending the session and then on a first come first served basis. If the club is oversubscribed, staffing levels will be reviewed and, if financially viable, will be increased to allow pupils on the waiting list to attend.
- Fees will be reviewed on a termly basis and if increases are necessary they will be made at least two weeks prior to the start of a term.